Friday, January 16, 2015

I'm going to make this quick….

Whew……it's been a busy week.  Since I wrote about the ins and outs of ordering my "Ladies" on my  last post, I have been answering e-mails like a crazy woman and already have a backlog of new ladies to create!  Needless to say, I haven't been reading much!! I did read a few books before all this started though, so I will tell you about them next time.  For now, I'm only going to show you the envelopes I sent out to my little ones the past two weeks and then introduce you to the newest lady in my series.

My little girlies LOVE getting mail:









And then, I want you all to meet Lady #73, Ellyn.  If you ever read the comments on my blog, you'll note that Ellyn told me that she has wanted to join the ranks of my ladies for two years, but even with hints, links to my blog, etc. none of her beloveds surprised her with "herself".  So, Ellyn did the next best thing and ordered her for herself!!  Yeah, Ellyn!! 


And……the real Ellyn!!!


That's all for now, my friends!  E-gads, I've been so busy I'm even missing some of my afternoon naps!  Can you believe???  Til next time………..have fun!!

7 comments:

Mary said...

YEP, that's how it goes. All the hints I made for my Birthday didn't pan out either so I'll be ordering online the stuff I didn't get, lol. I did order two when I ordered mine. Glad I have it! Have fun making the ladies, I enjoy seeing the new ones join the ranks.

Ellyn said...

I'm so happy to be one of your ladies! thanks for squeezing me in between naps, LOL

Createology said...

Your Ladies are always such a joy to see. Fun and fabulous envelopes. Creative Bliss Dear...

Susan said...

Great news - looking forward to a new group of ladies..

Annie said...

There are a couple of envelopes there that I've missed on Flickr some how. They're all such fun. Congrats to your newest fabric lady, lovely Ellyn!

Karen said...

How fun! I love how your days are filled with the blessing of creativity! You make the world a more beautiful place, Carol! Ellyn is fabulous and her tape measure hair bow is a work of art in and of itself! Love the envelopes, especially the One Woman Band. She made me laugh out loud!

kiwikid said...

I am not surprised your girls like getting mail....such beautiful envelopes to look forward to. Well done to Ellyn...sometimes you just have to go for it yourself!! Looking forward to the new group of ladies.