Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mail Art #1

Dontcha think that sometimes it's just fun to look without reading a thing?  Does that ever appeal to you?  If so, today's your day!  (And Happy Mother's Day on top of it!)  Remember just one thing.......all these envelopes have either already been sent through the mail, or will be soon.  Enjoy!

Mail art

Mail art

Mail art to Annie

Mail art

Mail art to Jean

Mail art to Jean

Mail art to Jean

More fun mail art

2 Dachshunds?

Mail art to Annie

Mail Art flop

Fun mail art

More Mail Art

See........I told you I was busy!  I hope you enjoyed seeing these.  (You and all the postal workers ...... some all over the world......who saw all my fun envelopes in person.)  There are more to come!  I have a stack all ready to mail yet.    Before I make more though, I'll be working on ladies #47 and #48.....YEAH!!!!!  I hope you will have as much fun as me this week!!!

Have I inspired you to entertain your post office?  Hope so!  Until next time..........

13 comments:

Noela said...

Wow, Carol these are such fun. Hugs....

Gill said...

Fabulous Carol! so bright and colourful!!

Sara said...

The bunny is my favorite!! My Grandma loved to draw bunnies when she was still with us. She was an artist.

Annie said...

Well, just color me LUCKY to be on the receiving end of many of these awesomely fun envelopes! I hope delivering these little works of art make at least a few of our postal workers smile.

Carol said...

What a wonderful post this morning! Your artwork is colorful, whimsical and fun! Some lucky recipients of these envelopes. Thanks for sharing with us.

Liz DandeliondD said...

Oh Carol, you are so brilliant.
I can't tell you how much seeing these has brightened up my day. They are utterly fantastic.
I think you just blew my 8 year daughter away. She just realised that nothing has to be ordinary or plain anymore.
xxxx
I am absolutely wishing that you have me in the FLiRT swap, so that maybe one of these kind of envelopes floats our way.

Susan said...

SO much fun!

Lesley said...

Yes, you were certainly very busy! Your envelope art is so wonderful...fresh, and bright, and humorous. Can't wait to see the next ladies!

Anja said...

I wonder why the postman still delivers these little peices of art instead of keeping them ;o) I would keep them right away!

kathy S said...

You are so much fun. I would love to be your pen pal! But I can't draw! LOL!

Rettabug said...

Um, I just want to remind you that my birthday is Jan. 18th & I WILL be expecting one of these handmades, ya' know!!! LOL
They are just darling & like you, so very creative.

I wonder if the automated sorting machines at the post office spit them out for hand canceling? Hmmmm...must ask someone about that.

Hope you're enjoying some sunshine today.
Hugs,
Rett

Mary said...

Your mail art absolutely fascinates me!

Mary said...

Your mail art absolutely fascinates me!