Thursday, May 20, 2010

More Placemats

Darling daughter asked me a few weeks ago to make her 8 placemats, and she wanted them all the same, but different! (Funny thing is that I knew exactly what she meant.......! LOL) I guess that's because the leaves don't fall that far from the tree, huh? Well, she told me that she didn't care what I did, but she wanted to use them in summer. I knew the "Rainy Days and Monday" fabric by Riley Blake would be perfect because this is my kid who always would love to play in the rain. I showed you some of that fabric a few posts down.

Well, I have one to go and I'll certainly show you all of them all finished, but for now, I'll only show you the last one. Since she is my star, I had to make an appropriate one just for her!

A Star is Born

4 comments:

Poppyprint said...

Lucky star she is! That's great fabric Carol.

Cole's Corner said...

So cute! I've been wanting to make some place mats, too. I can't wait to see the rest.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie B said...

Oh, I LOVE the rainy days fabric!!