Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Almost Ready

I haven't been doing much except getting my patterns ready to sell.  Yesterday I folded until I was going nuts!  (And I'm only doing 100 to start.  LOL)  All that's left is to stick them in the clear hanging bags (once I get them) and then they're ready to go.  Anyone want to be on the list?  If so, e-mail me at turznik@execpc.com. and we can discuss the particulars. I already have 3 retail shops waiting and 1 online place and I am THRILLED!  The retail price is $12 and for all of you, my online friends, I will pay the shipping no matter where you live.  I'm hoping to get a direct link to a Paypal account in the future, but for now, we'll have to do this with snail mail and checks.  Sorry about that!

Waiting for the hanging bags

7 comments:

beth said...

They look great! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I so want this pattern!

Once you've got paypal up and running (so I don't have to snail mail a cheque overseas), I'm totally sold :)

Poppyprint said...

They look great! How would you feel about me teaching it as a class next fall at my guild(every student would buy their own pattern?).

carol said...

Poppyprint get a BIG smooch! Yeah!!!

PiecefulChaos said...

I want one! I want one! If paypal will be soon I will wait but if not let me know and I will mail a check. Love it!!!

Heidi said...

I really really want this pattern. Can't wait until it's available!!!

VickiT said...

Oh my gosh Carol! This is a gorgeous tree skirt. I LOVE it. I think I may need to have this pattern and see if possibly I can get a few of these made.