Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Another Project in the Works

I imagine that most of you went into my photostream to see the quilting on the "Insanity" quilt, didn't you?  I sure hope so, and if you didn't, get your butt over there if you want to see, because I have bigger fish to fry here today.  I'm super excited about this project and I'm close to being done (and it is lookin' good, if I do say so myself), but it's been rainy and dismal here all day, so pictures weren't possible.  BUT....I do have some "in the works" pics to show you from the last few days and you're going to have to just guess what I'm making now.  

Another project in the works

And then, my attempt at paper piecing for the first time (and Lord knows if I even did it correctly???)

Attempting Paper Piecing

Can you guess what it is???? Next time, I'll show you the finished product that I made and thought about for months. It's turning out exactly as I had envisioned. Yahoo!

6 comments:

beth said...

my guess: something christmassy?? You look like you know what you're doing with that paper piecing...it's not a complicated science. :)

Amelia said...

As beth something with a christmas theme - I want to say a funky stocking! Because Funky stocking for Christmas are cool.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what you are making! Knowing you it will blow our socks off! I love the bright greens and reds! It must be Christmasy! I already love it and you don't even have it 1/4 the way done!

Rettabug said...

Ooooo, just looking at all these bright colors makes my heart race! I know this is going to be a knock-out. Can't wait to see the end result & knowing you, I won't have to wait too long. LOL :D

fondly,
Rett

Cole's Corner said...

Can't wait to see it!

JennyLyn said...

umm are you already getting valentines and shamrock stuff ready?